Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Matariki day


  • On Friday It was matariki day one of the best days to go to school. Because you get to choose out of 4 things to do so what's at the the top you are mostly going to get that what's at the bottom is the least likely you will get it.The four choices were sport Movie making craft cooking I went sport craft movie making then cooking.

  • But I got put in craft I really wanted to be in sports because its super cool.In my group The people that I Know was my cousin lincoln and my little sister.In craft soon we had to paint some rocks.

  • It was time to paint our rocks I did a pattern on my rock.After that rock I got a few more rocks to paint my name on them.After morning tea we made matariki triangles and circles We had to platt the Circle or triangle.Me and lincoln were in a group.

  •  We got a triangle then we platted the it.After We were done platting it was time to go to the hall and finish matariki day.When we got in the hall we had to sit down in our groups.

  • At assembly we had to get out something that we made or they will show a movie of what they did.What I thought of matariki day was that was okay it would be better if I was in sports with more of my friends.But what I liked was that I was with one of my cuzens.   

No comments:

Post a Comment